Monday, August 17, 2026

PLL Rewatch

 Hello readers!! 

I've been rewatching Pretty Little Liars, and I am hooked. I love everything about it, from the drama to the bad writing and, of course, the fashion. I first watched the show in middle school with my best friend in her media room. I can see it now: the dark room lit by the TV, a mountain of blankets covering the couch, and the snacks in between. 


I'm currently on season 2, and I CANNOT WAIT until the dollhouse. Those episodes were sooo good; I just wish their time there was longer. It should've been a season, or half of a season! At least more than 2 episodes.  😔

Watching as an adult is very different than in middle school, though. As a kid, I thought Ezra (the pervy English teacher) was sooo dreamy, but now, as a 22-year-old..... JAIL TIME! And how come no one caught on? Their little flirtations in class were so obvious (or maybe I'm just too observant). 

One last thing.. Troian Bellisario (Spencer) was seriously acting circles around everyone on that show. Where is her Emmy!!! I wonder what she's up to now. Speaking of Emmy's.. would you guys wanna hear my predictions?? lmk. 

I'm gonna go continue my rewatch now🥳 


xoxo, 

rinny

4 comments:

  1. i'm rewatching with my friend (whos never seen it) and we just got to the dollhouse UGH so good i wish they were there for more of season 6 instead of time skipping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fr!!! i can name at LEAST 5 plot holes they could’ve cut and replaced with more time😭😭

      Delete
  2. There's nothing like a teen drama show with bad writing, they're like drugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LITERALLY!! especially as fall is approaching mmmmhmmmm

      Delete