Hello readers!
Now that September is near, that only means one thing. Fall is here, which means it's time for Halloween!! Was that technically two things? You get the point. I love this time of year, and all the spooks and scares that come with it.
Every year, my mom goes insane decorating the house for Halloween. She always, without fail, decks the house in all things spooky and mystical. Sooo, I thought it would be cute to decorate my blog with a bunch of horror/halloween widgets!!
All this to say, the page will be under construction for a couple of days while I get it perfect!! Sooo, if you see things changing constantly, just know that I'm curating the perfect spooky vibe for fall!! Can't wait for y'all to see:) I might also write some entries about my fav horror movies/Halloween costumes! Lmk what you'd like to hear about (if anyone's actually reading this)!! 🧟♀️
.gif)
ooohhh i am sat for this- the best time of the year is upon us indeed
ReplyDeleteOhhh, really excited to see the fall vibes you bring to the blog!
ReplyDeleteIf I may make a request, please share some interesting Halloween experiences and describe the scariest Halloween decorations you've seen this year. I’ve never experienced Halloween before, as my religion doesn't celebrate it.
ReplyDeleteooo i love this idea!! adding it to the list:)
Delete